Eict Institute was incorporated on 3rd November, 2015 as Entrepreneurship And Ict Institute Limited; RC 1296707. Our core value is human/community development. Team of resource persons from many disciplines have joined hands to find solutions to what is capable of hindering youths’ with ideas from becoming self-employed and subsequent employers of labour. Thus, Eict Institute organizes regular entrepreneurship training (In-class and online social media platform), vocational skills acquisition, and continues rendering possible assistance to many of our clients in getting seed capital through a vibrant online applications. Eict Institute is led by Abdul-Lateef Kehinde Ibrahim (A.K.A. Mureedy NNabiyy).
Requests for Mentorship
- COVID-19 In Nigeria; Sensitization Programme Organized By The YALI Network Kano. March 30, 2020
- For Your Collaboration & Outsourcing, EICT Institute Operates As A Social Enterprise. March 12, 2020
- International Women’s Day: Meet The Social Innovator. March 12, 2020
- International Women’s Day: The Womanpreneur At Flora-Tone Interiors. March 12, 2020
- Entrepreneurial Catch-up Through Collaboration And Mentorship November 13, 2019