Eict Institute was incorporated on 3rd November, 2015 as Entrepreneurship And Ict Institute Limited; RC 1296707. Our core value is human/community development. Team of resource persons from many disciplines have joined hands to find solutions to what is capable of hindering youths’ with ideas from becoming self-employed and subsequent employers of labour. Thus, Eict Institute organizes regular entrepreneurship training (In-class and online social media platform), vocational skills acquisition, and continues rendering possible assistance to many of our clients in getting seed capital through a vibrant online applications. Eict Institute is led by Abdul-Lateef Kehinde Ibrahim (A.K.A. Mureedy NNabiyy).
Requests for Mentorship
- Social Entrepreneurship For Teens (SET) August 2, 2020
- World Youth Skills Day July 15, 2020
- Office Technology Management. May 9, 2020
- A Part-time Entrepreneurship And Business Development Training Programme. April 3, 2020
- COVID-19 In Nigeria; Sensitization Programme Organized By The YALI Network Kano. March 30, 2020